- Yunnan Yunnei Power Group Co., Ltd: Leading
- Kunming Yunnei Power Co., Ltd: Engine Assembly
- China Shipping Heavy Industry Kunming 705 Science and Technology Development Corporation: Transmission and Chassis Assembly
- Yunnan Institute of Agricultural Machinery: Vehicle Layout and Tool Design
- Kunming University of Technology: Electrical Appliances and Appearance Design
- Yunnan Yunnei Power Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd: Tractor Assembly Integration
- Development Model: Joint Development of Industry, University and Research, Introduction, Digestion, Absorption and Re-innovation
- Product Series: "Two Platforms, Four Assembly"
- First development product: JY254
- July 12, 2016: Yunnan Yunnei Power Group Co., Ltd., Yunnan Agricultural Machinery Research Institute and Kunming University of Technology signed a cooperation agreement.
- July 2016: Yunnan Yunnei Power Group Co., Ltd., Yunnan Agricultural Machinery Research Institute and Kunming University of Science and Technology compiled the feasibility study report of the project "Development of small tractors in Plateau hilly areas" through domestic and international research.
- August 15, 2016: Yunnan Yunnei Power Group Co., Ltd., Yunnan Agricultural Machinery Research Institute and Kunming University of Technology signed a technology development contract.
- August 23, 2016: Yunnan Yunnei Power Group Co., Ltd. and Yunnan Yunhai Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. signed purchase contracts (John Deere 1025R, 2032R).
- Dec. 05, 2016: Yunnan Yunnei Power Group Co., Ltd. and Yunnan Yunhai Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. signed purchase contracts (BCSK300, K600).
- March 15, 2017: Yunnan Yunnei Power Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. signed a technical development (commission) contract with 705 Kunming Science and Technology Development Corporation for the development of traction chassis system in Plateau hilly areas.
- July 28, 2017: Yunnan Agricultural Machinery Research Institute takes the lead in declaring to Yunnan Provincial Science and Technology Department the project task document of "the development of small tractors in Plateau and hilly areas".
Two platforms: hydrostatic stepless transmission platform and bending mechanical transmission platform
Four assemblies: two platforms are equipped with D10 and D20 plateau common rail diesel engines.
|Size||mm||2605×1202×1061||2766×1196×2279||No include Safety Frame|
|Wheel spacing (front/rear wheels)||mm||(918/895)||(954/930)|
|Minimum ground clearance||mm||195||280|
|number of gears||/||(Forward/Backward)|
|Main Gearshift Number||/||(Low/High gear)||Infinitely variable speed|
|Theoretical speed of each gear||km/h||（0~6.6/0~14.6）||（0~7.5/0~21.8）||Maximum speed is 3450 r/m|
|Clutch||/||n/a||Stepless Variable Speed, Hydrostatic Drive|
|Minimum turning circle radius||m||≤3.5||2.35-3.03/2.6-3.3|
|Slope Operation Requirements||%||≤15|
|Engine||Factory||/||Yangma||Yunnei Power||Diesel engine|
|Intake mode||/||Natural Aspiration|
|Cylinder diameter x stroke||mm||76x82||81x97||1.115 liters/liter displacement|
|Walking system||Tyre Model (Front/Rear Wheel)||/||18×8.50-10NHS/26×12-12NHS||23×8.5-12SS/14×17.5/NHS|
|Tire Size (Front/Rear Wheel)||mm||D440×W210/D620×W305||D560×W205/D870×W340||D Diameter x W Wheel Width|
- Full-featured: It integrates the functions of tractor and engineering machine. In front, it can hang engineering tools, and in back, it can hang a variety of agricultural machines. There are two power output shafts.
- High starting point of technology: It is the first product in China. It imports advanced products from abroad, digests, absorbs and redevelops them, matches the high-pressure common rail engine in Yunnan. It is more advanced in technology, emits high emissions and consumes low fuel than similar products in China.
- Topographic adaptability: outstanding mountain characteristics, can adapt to pits, slopes topography; small turning radius, flexible working space, widely used.
- Comfortable and simple operation: Hydraulic stepless speed change, forward and backward meshless switching operation, low noise and vibration.
- January to February 2017: Agricultural Machinery Institute and Kungong tested the parameters of imported prototype locomotives.
- March to April 2017: All parties involved in the peripheral disassembly and analysis of vehicle structure principle.
- May to September 2017: Partners participate in parts inspection, analysis and mapping paper.
- From September to December 2017: Pre-selection of suppliers, communication to determine the trial drawings, sample car parts procurement.
- January to March 2018: Trial production and procurement of prototype parts, PAM preparation.
- March 15, 2018: Complete the first prototype car test installation (gearbox can not start the whole car).
- March to June 2018: Analysis and rectification of test assembly problems, treatment of transmission leakage, trial production of new design of exhibition car parts, etc.
- June 10, 2018: Complete the assembly of the exhibition prototype.
- June 14 - 20, 2018: Successfully participated in the Fifth South Expo.
- June-November 2018: Optimum design of test prototype vehicle and supplier location.